· People never look up. So its easy to hide in a tree.
· To become a Ranger you need to be quick and agile. You have to be able to move quietly, and you always need to be curious
· With a bow and arrow you have to put the arrow between your second and third vinger and you have to push your shoulder blades together when you shoot
· Always attack first.
· Stay very still, even if you are sure people already saw you, because most of the time they don`t see you until you move
· You have to let your eyes glide slowely over the landscape, and then spot the tiniest movement.
· Never look too long at one spot, scan the whole landscape so you do not get distracted.
· If you want to be a good archer, you have to practise by shooting on different targets at different distance.
· Never let people come to close. if they still do it, be carefull, whoever it is and however nice they seem.
· If you eavesdrop on someone, wait until they talk or make another noice before you move. Otherwise they will hear you.
· If you won from someone, don`t make fun of him/her. Be kind and respectfull. Then he will make the best of it, even if he finds it annoying that he lost. Show him you respect that. Then you get a friend for life. Malicious pleasure only gest you enemies.
· Your eyes always have to go from left to right, while your focus goes from far to closeby, without moving your head. like that you can keep an eye on the surroundings, wile nobody notices.
· You always need to assume that the enemy knows you`re there and will attack you. Like t that you`re never unpleasantly surprised.
· The only way to become really good at something is to practise, not until you do it right, but until you never do it wrong.
· People see what they expect to see.
· A man needs something to fight for to do his best.
· Sarcasm is not the lowest form of wit, it isn`t wit at all.
· There are always risks to take during a battle, the art is to choose the right risks.
· An unstrung bow is just something to carry, a spun bow is a weapon
· One man can deceive, two man can conspire, three man are trustworthy.